Having trouble keeping up with social media? We can help!
We create bundles of graphics at time so they are ready to go when you need to post. Our bundles will help you maintain the look and feel of your brand without breaking the bank. If you aren't happy with the look and feel of your current brand we can help you with that too.
Social Media bundle pricing:
No, I'm not going to suggest it's time to drink some Christmas Ale and pretend it's cold outside. I am going to suggest it's time to start designing marketing materials for your holiday events!
If you don't have a marketing budget, you can find some great resources online to create your own. Here are 3 design tips that will help you make your marketing materials look more professional:
1. Don't go font crazy! Most designs look best if you use 1-2 different fonts.
2. Pick a "hero" image that conveys the feel of your event and use it to grab people's attention.
3. Make sure you design using the correct resolution. Low resolution results in blurry graphics. High resolution bogs things down and frustrates people.
Happy designing! ... and Merry Christmas! :)
* blacktiestudio offers affordable bundles if you'd like us to design your materials for you. Give us a call at 440-488-2598.
#christmasinjuly #blacktiestudio #cleveland #graphicdesign
Rack cards are still one of the most effective marketing tools around. Here are 2 simple tricks that will help make your rack card campaign more effective.
1. Cross promote - Ask local stores and businesses to put your rack cards next to theirs - do the same for them in return. You'll reach new people.
2. Partner up - Look for businesses who target a similar audience and partner up to create one rack card instead of two. One business on the front, the other on the back. Split the cost and spilt the task of distributing them.
Need professional Rack Card design? Reach out. We've designed hundreds.
Color! I LOVE color.
Color can change the way you feel in an instant. It can make you happy, sad, calm, passionate, angry, powerful and so much more. I've spent a lot of time studying color theory because I find it fascinating and helpful in so many ways. Here's a quick list of the colors and the emotions they evoke:
Red- Dangerous, Passionate, Romantic
Orange - Confident, Friendly
Yellow - Energetic, Happy
Green - Fresh, Earthly
Blue - Secure, Loyal
Purple - Royal, Noble
Pink - Feminine, Playful
White - Innocence, Purity
Black - Formality, Mysterious
When my daughter was born I wanted her room to reflect two things I hope she learns from me so I painted it using color theory. (Photo above)
#1. Embrace being a girl! Pink it up! The world will tell you it's not politically correct. Don't listen. Pink is fabulous and it makes you feel like a woman.
#2. Surround yourself with fun, colorful people. Life is sometimes hard but if you surround yourself with the right people you'll always find a way to be happy.
Next time you pick a color - make sure you pick one that reflects what you are trying to say. In business, use colors that reflect the image you are trying to portray. It's not a coincidence that Mcdonald's colors are red and yellow. They want you to feel "passionate and happy" when you eat there.
Sandy Murphy Richards is a designer from Cleveland, Ohio.